We build scalable strategies on our platform to achieve your sustainability and ESG goals for de-risking and growth. Our sustainability data services and advisory will allow you to de-risk and grow.
- Transition to metered Supply Chain Data
- Minimizing climate litigation risk due to inaccurate reporting
- Minimizing unethical supply chain exposure litigation risks
- Combat raw material shortage/price inflation by securing supply chains
- Build new insurance and financing packages to transition suppliers to sustainability
- Sustainability targeted customer acquisition
- Purpose driven brand asset creation
Enhance the marketability of your business through Producers Market and StoryBird.
We’ve created free digital tools to support the marketing and B2B sales efforts of farmers, foresters, fishermen, cooperatives, associations, makers, artisans, processors and manufacturers across all geographies and product categories.
Register a profile, get validated by our team, and become part of our vibrant Producers Market network, dedicated to helping farmers and makers create more markets and visibility for their goods and services.
If you are a maker of branded products, we encourage you to check out our StoryBird solution—a tool that enables you to share validated supply chain stories and highlight your brand with consumers who care about authenticity and sustainability.
We build a scalable strategy and platform to achieve your sustainability goals for de-risking and growth. Our sustainability data services and advisory will allow you to de-risk and grow.
Governments / NGOs
Future proof regional and national agriculture and food systems through a systemic approach to supply chain digitization. Public entities that engage with the Producers Trust platform can achieve accurate data reporting and the development of public-private partnerships to scale the transition to climate smart supply chains.
Producers Trust offers a range of solutions to government stakeholders to build climate change mitigation, adaptation and food systems resilience:
- Digitization and data reporting for farmers, logistics providers and wholesale buyers
- Import replacement platform for public-private partnership
- Multi-stakeholder convening to scale financing solutions for climate smart transformation
3rd Party Service Providers
Platform scale solutions to de-risk ESG/Scope 3 client data reporting and to build new growth offerings to enterprise and government clients to support their scaled transition to climate smart agriculture and supply chain operations.
Banks, Funds, Investors, Insurance Groups, and other enterprise scale service providers are able to open new channels of business by committing to building metered data and collaborative platform solutions that achieve a transition to net-zero sustainability.