Lead Full-Stack Engineer
Producers Trust is mission driven corporation. We are building a platform that delivers transparency to global agricultural supply chains. Our mission is to promote sustainable and ethical farming practices that reduce supply chain risks of the products that you see on grocery shelves. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our dynamic and growing team. As a Lead Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers and collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain innovative and robust web applications. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- Lead a team of developers and provide technical leadership and guidance to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Design and develop full-stack web applications that meet business requirements and adhere to industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, product managers, and other developers to ensure a seamless and efficient development process.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and address technical debt, and ensure that the team is following coding standards and best practices.
- Identify and recommend technical solutions to improve performance, scalability, and maintainability of the application.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with the latest web development technologies and trends and share knowledge with the team.
- Help with recruiting efforts to build and grow the development team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in full-stack web development.
- Experience leading a team of developers and managing software development projects from inception to delivery.
- Proficiency with React.js SSR technologies, frameworks and tooling, such as Next.js.
- Expert proficiency in back-end languages such as Python, Java, or Node.js.
- Expert proficiency with modern ORM technologies like Prisma, and query languages for APIs (GraphQL)
- Expert proficiency working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Expert proficiency with Docker
- Experience with GraphQL Nexus is a plus!
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools such as Git, CI/CD, and cloud computing.
- Strong routine in test-drive development with attention to unit tests, integration tests and API tests.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
To apply please send us your CV and email cover letter at email@example.com.