Producers Trust is mission driven corporation. We are building a platform that delivers transparency to global agricultural supply chains. Our mission is to promote sustainable and ethical farming practices that reduce supply chain risks of the products that you see on grocery shelves. We’re a passionate, smart, and committed team, and we want you to join our mission!
Come help build our Data team! We are looking to research and build a modeling platform that uses a variety of data sources to measure, report, and verify the product claims of sustainability, carbon sequestration, and ethical labor practices.
As a Data Scientist at Producers Trust, you will collaborate with Data Engineers, and Software Engineers to design, implement, and scale our data processing and modeling platforms. You will be responsible for determining the feasibility of producing predictive models from available data to meet specified product requirements.
- Identify experimentation, automation and efficiency needs for Producers Trust business and product teams, understanding their goals and metrics in order to conduct research to identify potential solutions.
- Design, build, and deploy efficient and reliable cloud-based data modeling pipelines to deliver automation and predictive modeling services.
- Investigate new data sources and methods for combining multiple data sources to support new types of data analysis, modeling and new product features
- Help manage and advance our experimentation platform to support testing new features and making intelligent product development decisions
- Protect Producers Trust data processes against quality issues. Design and develop data modeling performance monitoring.
- Nurture data conversations within Producers Trust by educating teammates about data science and machine learning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business problems and develop data-driven solutions to address them.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret complex data using statistical and machine learning techniques to uncover patterns and insights.
- Work with large datasets and create data visualizations to effectively communicate insights and findings to stakeholders.
- Develop and implement data analysis methodologies and best practices to ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Participate in the design and implementation of experiments to test hypotheses and improve product performance.
- Work with engineering teams to integrate data-driven solutions into products and services.
- 3+ years of tech industry experience in data science, machine learning, software engineering, or other related roles
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, a natural science or equivalent quantitative subject (or equivalent experience) preferred
- Experience with Python and related data science and machine learning libraries
- Significant experience with relational databases with a strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling best principles
- Experience in experimental design, hypothesis testing, and A/B testing.
- Experience with data visualization and presentation, data analytics and BI tools, and cloud services.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure is a plus.
To apply please send us your CV and email cover letter at email@example.com.